Frequently Asked Questions - Collision & Auto Body Repair in Phoenixville, PA
Customer Concerns & Frequently Asked Questions
- You are NOT REQUIRED BY LAW to obtain more than one (1) estimate or appraisal for damages to your car.
- You have the RIGHT TO CHOSE THE REPAIR FACILITY OF YOUR CHOICE. Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular shop.
- Some insurance company's may send you to a DRIVE-IN CLAIMS CENTER or inspect your car on the street before the car is repaired. You can do this or request your insurance company to inspect your car at a collision shop of your choice.
- It is our job to provide you with a damage report and estimated cost, but with today's complex vehicles there may be hidden damage. That is why most vehicles are repaired on an open contract basis between the repair facility and insurance company.
- Differences in estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the damages or was written for used or after market parts. If you are not sure why estimates are different please ask us.